Cant find adobe on my compuer. HP windows 10. 2013. I have…

Customer Question
Cant find adobe on...

Cant find adobe on my compuer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

HP windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2013

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I have pdf conversion to word paid for

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What exact version of adobe did you pay for, by name?

Or what word plugin did you pay for?

Tech Support Specialist: Everly Vasquez, Customer Success Agent replied 11 months ago
Everly Vasquez
Everly Vasquez, Customer Success Agent
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/computer/ao2r0-cant-find-adobe-compuer-hp-windows-10-2013-yes.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team