I'm trying to open an attachment in my email and it won't…

Customer Question
I'm trying to open...

I'm trying to open an attachment in my email and it won't let it open.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Comcast.net

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have windows 10 on my hp computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your hp? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought my computer several years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to have my email attachments to open.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Is it one particular attachment? Or are you having trouble opening all attachments?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

what is the issue and error? I don't want a trial membership or anything like that. Will I still get my answer to my question or not?

This is just a one-time support session per your request. I will help you with this issue. First, can you please tell me what happens when you try to open an attachment in your email? Does it give any error or message?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you,