Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I can't access my laptop. It says I am using the wrong

Customer Question

I can't access my laptop. It says I am using the wrong password. I have tried to reset the password ***** I get taken to account recovery but doesn't give me a password ***** use
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: There are automatic updates and one was activated when I turned the laptop on. I am using my iPad at the moment.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I can't think of anything else.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Is your laptop a windows 10 or a mac machine?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Windows 10
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am pensioner and can't afford all these extra costs. All I want is to have my password *****
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

When you try to recover the password, what is the email address / Microsoft account address that your windows 10 computer is registered to?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

IF YOU LOG INTO THIS ACCOUNT ***@******.***

Microsoft has just sent you a code. Send that code to me so I can help you reset the password ***** the windows 10 computer/

Thank you

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can't access the code. I have to close this page on my iPad to access webmail then I can't get back to this page. For some reason I can't keep this page open at the same time.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you send the code to***@******.*** I can get the code on my phone
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get back to me , either check your email. View one of the messages from justanswer that says you have received a reply or a message, open the message. Then inside it click the button that says view or reply on justanswer. That will bring you back to this page where you can scroll down and reply.

Or, go to justanswer.com, login at the top right. Then click my questions at the top right. Then, you will see our question listed there. Click the question, scroll down and reply!

Microsoft can only send the code to ***@******.***

Youll have to take down the code and get back to me. And were on a time limit as it will time out

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S