Microsofthas locked me out of my new laptop, HP. Im no sure…

Customer Question
Microsofthas locked me out...

Microsofthas locked me out of my new laptop, HP.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?

Im no sure what you mean but I will give you some numbers on my bill:

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Sorry I didn't give you the number. It is Hp 15 BAO26CA. Does this help. Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only if you need the serial number

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.
What exactly are you having trouble with. Unable to login to windows desktop?

we cannot log in to anything.

on which screen are you stuck on to?

No thank you.

you can close the automated site popup its basically for more choices and options for our customer who prefer additional service like remote screen sharing and phone call assistance.