How do you sign up to become a rider. I have followed the…

Customer Question
How do you sign...

How do you sign up to become a rider. I have followed the steps only to be told "mobile phone is in use" and "e mail contact in use" I am at a total loss how to become a Uber rider. I tried to get the app through google, but still no luck. Please help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Apple

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, other than assistance in getting me on your massive list of rider users Thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If your phone or email is already in use please fill out and submit the form here:

https://help.uber.com/h/121c9c63-33a3-4b89-867f-79ae0c9538a1