I just had thursday help me with something but i think i…

Customer Question
Hi i just had...

Hi i just had andy thursday help me with something but i think i screw it up now my phone is lock i think dennis charette

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a desktop that i am using but it is my phone that lock phone number(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

If i did i don,t remerber i am going crazy been up all night i am burnout

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i still don,t know what i am doing ha ha

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?