I have been trying to recover my email account

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to recover my email account ***@******.***. Google has changed my account to***@******.*** but my other address has all my contacts and saved emails, so I can't get to them now and I've been trying for several days now.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?

Gmail.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I installed some Windows 10 updates. That's when the problem started because I couldn't remember my password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Now, other than the fact that I am very angry because I can't get the email account to work. It's still on my phone so it should work on my computer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/10/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is Google not accepting your password ********@******.***

Are you able to receive text messages at your phone number ending in 99 ?