Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I receiGeorge **** Box*** Y file N** ***, ***** ed a message

Customer Question

I receiGeorge ****  Box*** Y file N** ***, ***** ed a message that someone had changed my account with Apple JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account? Customer: I received a message thatx someone had changed my Apple account. I cannot access Apple on my computer to challenge thios information. JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: Yes about two weeks ago. JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: If charges are adding to my account, I did not make them.

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have not got an answewr to my question.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I justx want to know if anyone is adding charges to my account.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have not received an answer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

I have no way of knowing until we investigate.

you are seeing strange charges on your bill, then what you first want t do is let your bank know and dispute those charges.

Dustin S