I am trying to get my phone set up but I can't get it to…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my phone set up but I can't get it to work it says no service.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I did maybe 1/2 hour ago.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris