I cannot sign on to retrieve my emails, I do not remember my…

Customer Question
Hello! I cannot sign...

Hello! I cannot sign on to retrieve my emails , I do not remember my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

A while ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am really confused , I am not a computer wiz , I have a surface pro 4

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to change my password

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Thank you. Is this gmail service? If yes, have you tried anything at the gmail.com website?

Do you have a cell phone that is able to receive text messages?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,