Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE with over 12 years experience.
13274453

I was instructed by the Geek Squad to uninstall my Office

Customer Question

I was instructed by the Geek Squad to uninstall my Office 365 which they believe is corrupted. I just did that. Do you know how I can download Office 365 again without paying for it. I still have time left on my annual renewal. Thanks!
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I have had this Lenovo G700 for several years. It is equipped with Windows 8. I have Downloaded Office 365 before.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I try to keep up with that and usually do it when presented with the opportunity, but is all gone! I just uninstalled it.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all. The Geek Squad fellow spent over 30 minutes going through everything he could think of to no avail. My laptop was using the Outlook app to handle 3 emails. My Samsung Note 4 was doing the same. Thursday morning everything was screwed up. Emails were being kicked back to me. Nothing would sync, every time I logged in it kept re-asking for my password, over and over and over! Then it gave an error message that my IMAP settings were screwed up, but no one had touched them!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Byron replied 1 month ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

If your subscription is current,

sign in to your Office365 account HERE

and click Install Office.

Let me know the result please

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
looks like we are re-installed.
I'll let you know!
Expert:  Byron replied 1 month ago.

Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or assistance,
please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you could, please take a moment
to rate the service using the stars at the top of the page, then submit,
as that is how we are credited with assisting.
It would be much appreciated.