I have a Lenovo, and the screen on my monitor turns a

Customer Question
Hi I have...

Hi I have a Lenovo, and the screen on my monitor turns a yellowish green

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Lenovo? And what operating system are you running?

300s series not sure about what operating system is?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Just on the monitor, I will saY that when I move the computer that color disappears.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that the last time it turned, I banged it, and now it has stayed on.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

If you are banging the monitor and it works, it could be going bad.

There are a few reasons your device may crash and alert you with a yellow or blue screen. One reason for this problem is you might have an outdated driver that is causing problems on your computer. Look for the most recent driver on the Lenovo website and download it.

Or, your windows is corrupted.

Please reply with the following questions to continue.