That's part of the problem. I have 3 computers running three…

Customer Question
Good morning, Pearl. Technician's...

Good morning, Pearl.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

That's part of the problem. I have 3 computers running three different M/S operating systems. My new computer, running Windows 10, just locked me out.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not unless it happened automatically last night (can't get in).

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My problem seems to be that the O/S is linking all my machines/devices together, and I don't want that.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris