Forgot password, I didn't but on my iPads it says I have to…

Customer Question
Forgot password Technician's Assistant:...

Forgot password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I didn't but on my iPads it says I have to login and I never logged off. I have never logged off and now it tells me I have to log in.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so, but my wife uses the computer also.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is slow.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you need help with your Apple ID password?

I THINK I HAVE MY Apple ID password.

Which password ***** you need to reset? Apple ID?

I just need to log into my e-mail
my CenturyLink e-mail on my two iPads

Ah, okay. Thank you for confirming.

Click here: https://secure.centurylink.net/password/reset/?sc_cid=ctlreslogin_forgotpassword

Fill out the form to reset the password

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I never logged out, but now, I have to log in.

Yes, please use the steps above to reset the password ***** use the new password ***** sign in. It is possible that someone has hacked into your account and changed the password ***** caused you to be signed out.