I have my sister's miniipad which she gave me a year ago.

Customer Question
I have my sister's miniipad...
I have my sister's miniipad which she gave me a year ago. Set it up for my use. Ok. She passed away 11-8-2016 and two months or so it locked down. I do not know her password. What must I do to unlock? Her name was Bsrbsrs Jo Jackson, DOB 7-28-1943. Her at&t phone was(###) ###-#### Woukd appreciste help.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I am sorry to hear about your sister.

Is this for an iPad?