Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am unable to open any of my email accounts on my new dell

Customer Question

I am unable to open any of my email accounts on my new dell laptop and I cannot figure out why. My system was fine yesterday but today they will not open.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Dell? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Insprion 12 5578
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes I installed an update when I shut down yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?
What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
yahoo. gmail, msn

Thank you. Is there any error or message when accessing your email accounts?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no error message

Is the Internet currently working on your computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the email issue directly on your computer together with you?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
internet is working, No you cannot do remote support session

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

How do you usually access your email? Do you use an email program, such as Mail, or Outlook, or Thunderbird, etc.? Or do you go to the email websites yahoo.com, gmail.com, and outlook.com to access your email?
How about with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I realize remote access is faster but it also costs more. Justanswer.com has not been helpful and I will be canceling subscription. Thanks and good bye.

I'll waive the remote access fee for you, so there is no other charge, and subscription is only optional. This is only a one-time support session per your request. Is that okay? Please let me know; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
NO thanks!

Sorry, OK. Also, if you prefer written instructions, I can also help. Thank you.