After repeated checks to validate original p/w it fails to…

Customer Question
After repeated checks to...

After repeated checks to validate original p/w it fails to connect on login

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No but tried to on Telstra page.msge so far confirmed p/w only

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No but trying to connect new iPad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No to directions

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Are you able to connect to your email via a web browser?

Is it only the mail app on the ipad that isnt working?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

the iPad is new and needs wifi connect to get started yes I can connect on inactive
this seems a simple issue .
I am 83 and not as smart aS OTHERS

Besides the ipad, do you have any other device thats connected to wifi currently?

If so, is it a computer or is it a phone?

connected to iMac now
are you still there?

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Did you still need help with this issue? And have you tried using the same wifi password ***** your imac is using to connect to the internet?

If you rent sure what password ***** mac is using to connect to the internet, this page will help you find it on your mac.

http://www.mactip.net/how-to-find-a-saved-wi-fi-password-on-the-mac/

The same password ***** mac is using to connect to the wireless network will work for the ipad.

Let me know if you have any issues completing those steps and finding your wifi password.

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.

I have not been successful with Telstra-tried to send a complaint but it does not send
back to first issue-have I been charged $55 for the last session?if so please refund as at no stage did I agree to that contact with tech service
please confirm action taken
regards ***** *****

Not a problem here is the refund link.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

If you have any further questions, let me know.

Dustin S

Andy, Computer Consultant