In Outlook 2013 my translate icon has always worked

Customer Question
In Outlook 2013 my...

In Outlook 2013 my translate icon has always worked perfectly. Now when I click on "Translate" icon a new screen comes up that says "Translation Language Options". The screen says, "Translate to" and I chose English. Below it says: Choose item translation languate. I choose Translate from German & Translate to English. I press O.K and it returns me to the page I want translated. That page is still not translated. What should I do?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

Maybe a couple of days.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I installed an update on my Legacy (which is a genealogical site that I have on m computer to put in names, etc of my ancestors.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything at this time.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you having this problem with one single page or email or all of them?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

all email

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

When was the last time that the Translate option did work for you?

No, I do not want that service. In fact, I want to "opt out" completely and would like a refund on my original fee that I paid. Can you handle that for me?

I will send in your refund request.

Thank you, Jason. I would really appreciate if you would do that for me. I appreciate that assistance. Best regards.