Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

In Outlook 2013 my translate icon has always worked

Customer Question

In Outlook 2013 my translate icon has always worked perfectly. Now when I click on "Translate" icon a new screen comes up that says "Translation Language Options". The screen says, "Translate to" and I chose English. Below it says: Choose item translation languate. I choose Translate from German & Translate to English. I press O.K and it returns me to the page I want translated. That page is still not translated. What should I do?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Maybe a couple of days.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I installed an update on my Legacy (which is a genealogical site that I have on m computer to put in names, etc of my ancestors.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of anything at this time.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you having this problem with one single page or email or all of them?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
all email

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

When was the last time that the Translate option did work for you?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, I do not want that service. In fact, I want to "opt out" completely and would like a refund on my original fee that I paid. Can you handle that for me?

I will send in your refund request.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you, Jason. I would really appreciate if you would do that for me. I appreciate that assistance. Best regards.