David L
David L, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Microsoft & Cisco Certified with over 20 years experience
13852270

Woul;d like to see if magicjack would switch myto 503 256

Customer Question

Woul;d like to see if magicjack would switch my(###) ###-####to(###) ###-#### This would make more convenient for connecting my mj phone to my Vancouver 360 256 12989.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And how long have you been using magicJack?
Customer: using magic jk probably ten years my computer is a Lenovo and purchased it last week
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not yet
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just would like to get a five year extension if I can get the new number
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  David L replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

I just checked and it appears that yes, your MagicJack can be ported over to the(###) ###-####phone number. To do this login to your MagicJack account online and then click the Change Numbers tab and enter the(###) ###-####number to start the process of moving your MagicJack over to that number. Note that there is a 10.00 charge to move to a new number.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

Expert:  David L replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

Thanks,
David.