Not accepting my payment. Xbox one

Customer Question
Not accepting my payment ...

Not accepting my payment

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Xbox one

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jon, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jon
Jon, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

First, maybe you can just confirm on the xbox that that is the correct credit card you would like to use for purchase on your xbox by doing the following:

ON the xbox

1. Sign in to the Microsoft account that's associated with the payment option you want to update.
  2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
  3. Select Settings.
  4. Select All Settings.
  5. Under Account, select Payment & billing.
  6. Scroll right to the payment option you want to update, and then select Edit.
  7. Update the payment option details, and then select Save info.

If you need to try a different card you can do the following on the xbox:

1. Sign in to the Microsoft account that's associated with the payment option you want to add.
  3. Select Settings.
  4. Select All Settings.
  6. Select Add credit card or Add PayPal.
  7. Follow the steps to enter the information for your credit card or PayPal account. When you're finished, your payment option will be added to your Microsoft account and ready to use.

To try to do this online and not the xbox you can do the following:

1. Go to My Account at Xbox.com.
  2. Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password ***** as your xbox account) by clicking Sign In in the upper-right corner.
  3. In the Xbox Live membership area, click Change next to your payment option.
  4. To add another payment option, click PAY with PayPal or Add a new Credit Card. PayPal is not available in all regions.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

If you are speaking of this happening when trying to pay for your XBOX live subscription, then you may need to the following as the steps above were for making regular purchases other then subscriptions.

Online you need to do the following:

1. Sign in to your Services and Subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
  2. Find your past due subscription in the list. The amount past due will be in red.
  3. Select Pay now, and then follow the instructions to pay the balance due.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions that I previously posted? Please let me know if I can further assist at your earliest convenience.

Thanks for your time.