I have a chromebook and on it I have google play music, I…

Customer Question
Hi, so I have...

Hi, so I have a chromebook and on it I have google play music

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I want to get an mp3 player that is compatible with google p;lay music that I can easily transfer my music from my chromebook to the mp3 player Acer Chromebook snid #***********

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, doesn't that happen automatically?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm not very tech savvy

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Andy, Computer Consultant