Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I forgot my password for Live Mail and two of your tech team

Customer Question

Hi Andy, I forgot my password ***** Live Mail and two of your tech team tried to help. After working for a couple hours this senior cirizen caved in (84 yrs og age) and the creen then said the thing timed out !!
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Case No.(###) ###-####
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not sure, but usually don't have to use P/W. I just clicked on the symbol for mail in the tray. But the previous p/w was used a couple months ago.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I beg you to please restore my p/w or let me set a new one. I rely so much on the email.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason