I forgot my password for Live Mail and two of your tech team…

Customer Question
Hi Andy, I forgot...

Hi Andy, I forgot my password ***** Live Mail and two of your tech team tried to help. After working for a couple hours this senior cirizen caved in (84 yrs og age) and the creen then said the thing timed out !!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Case No.(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not sure, but usually don't have to use P/W. I just clicked on the symbol for mail in the tray. But the previous p/w was used a couple months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I beg you to please restore my p/w or let me set a new one. I rely so much on the email.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason