I have a new Acer Aspire and I need to get my old email onto…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Acer Aspire and I need to get my old email onto my new computer with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Aspire? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 10 Acer Aspire E 15

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This computer is 3 months old. WHAT ARE YOUR CHAREGES?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am the person that will be helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.

Also, which program were you using on the OLD computer to access your e-mails?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.