I had moved and my asus was not used for about 8 months

Customer Question
I had moved and...

I had moved and my asus was not used for about 8 months icharged it up but cant get it to open

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?

T1oot windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not for the last 8 months I haven't used it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris