Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Second opinion] I NO LONGER HAVE MICROSOFTWORD ON MY DELL

Customer Question

Second opinion] I NO LONGER HAVE MICROSOFTWORD ON MY DELL COMPUTER. WOULD PLEASE RESTORE THIS APPLICATION/FUNCTION.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 month ago.

how to do that depends on how you got it there in the first place.

if you just can not find the icon for it please look on the start menu / all programs list

and see if word shows up under word or ms office

if it was a trial version that came with the computer the trial probably expired and you have to purchase it

if it was a paid version you can install it again with the disk or download that you received.

if it was a leased 365 version you can download it again or you might just have to sign into your microsoft account

can you please tell me in plain english whether you purchased it from either microsoft or dell

and what exactly is making you think it is not there. can you not find the icon? or is it giving you an error message when you try to start it ?

Expert:  David L replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

Do you still need assistance?