MS., I HAD MADE CONTACT WITH YOU A FEW MOMENTS AGO AND YOU…

Customer Question
MS. WILSON, I HAD...

MS. WILSON, I HAD MADE CONTACT WITH YOU A FEW MOMENTS AGO AND YOU ASKED FOR MY E-MAIL ADDRES PLUS PASSWORD. WHEN I GET TO ENTERING A PASSWORD ***** GOES OUT TO LEFT FIELD AND I NEVER GET THE INFORMATION THAT I AM LOOKING FOR. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I CANNOT RECALL USING MY USERNAME AND PASS WORD FOR ANY REASON BUT WHEN I ATTEMPT TO DO THAT I ENTER MY PASSWORD ***** I ENTER TO GET INTO MY COMPUTER THAT IS THE ONLYPASSWORD ***** I AM FAMILAR WITH.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO I PERSONALLY HAVE NOT.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

THERE IS ON OTHER PROBLEM THAT I HAVE AND THAT IS A SPELLING APPLICATION THAT WAS ONCE ON THIS COMPUTER BUT NO LONGER IS.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I AM READY KRIS, BUT MUST FIRST KNOW I AM NOT A COMP;UTER WHIZ BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO FOLLOW YOUR INSTRUCTIONS.
THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION KRIS. I WILL DISCONNECT FROM JUSTANSWER AND TAKE MY COMPUTER BACK TO STAPLES AND HAVE THEM RE-INSTALL THE MICROSOFT WORD BACK ON MY COMPUTER.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris