Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

AT ONE TIME I HAD MICROSOFT WORD ON MY DELL COMPUTER BUT IT

Customer Question

AT ONE TIME I HAD MICROSOFT WORD ON MY DELL COMPUTER BUT IT IS NO LONG AVAILABLE. WOULD PLEASE HELP ME GET BACK ON COMPUTER
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I AM NOT A COMPUTER WHIZ AND NOT FAMILAR WITH THE INFO YOU ARE ASKING FOR.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO BUT I HAD MY COMPUTER WORKED ON AT LOCAL STAPLES STOREAND WHEN I GOT IT BACK THIS APPLICATION WAS NOT ON IT.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ALSO MS. WILSON THE SPELLING APPLICATION WAS ON MY COMPUTER BUT IT IS NO LONG AVAIABLE. MAYBE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO LOOK FOR IT.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support?

Thank you for your response,
~Franklin