I keep getting the message "password not correct try again"

Customer Question
I keep getting the...

I keep getting the message "password ***** correct try again" I could be locked out..

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Asis

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No but microsoft installed an update monday. been having trouble since

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?

Is this an email you are locked out of or the pc wont take your password?