Mozilla thunderbird is asking for a password to open. I have…

Customer Question
Mozilla thunderbird is...

Mozilla thunderbird is asking for a password ***** open. I have never used a password ***** it before. cannot find help line. any ideas ?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I have not changed my password ***** reset it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell running windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Computer about 6 years old. Have not tried any trouble shooting.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I found a web chat with Mozilla who said they could fix the problem and would call me. I have not heard anything from them & am unable to find the web chat again.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Computer Expert replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Expert

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Is Thunderbird asking for the password ***** access your email account or is the password ***** with something else?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Andy, Computer Consultant