IS THERE AN EMAIL OR PLACE - TO NOTIFY FOR POSSIBLE FRAUD, I…

Customer Question
IS THERE AN EMAIL...

IS THERE AN EMAIL OR PLACE - TO NOTIFY FOR POSSIBLE FRAUD

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

I GEET EMAILS AKING ME TO ***** GOOGLE TO OPEN THE DOCUMENT. THAT DOES NOT SOUND RIGHT.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Sorry for CAPS

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don`t know were to go to ask this question.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I receive emails like below, I click on it and it pops up a Google log in to open document. I am afraid its a ploy to get my password ***** some reasonHello,A Purchase Order has been sent to your email via Google Doc.Kindly follow below button to download file.Continue to Download FileSincerely,
Powered by Google
What a waste of time. send me my money back please

This is spam, can you tell me who your email provider is?

Are they all coming from the same address?

Thanks

kris