I just sent out an email to someone, but by accident another…

Customer Question
Hi, I just sent...

Hi, I just sent out an email to someone, but by accident another person was added to that email that shouldn't get ahold of it. How can I unsend it to that person

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I'm not sure how recent but I have in the past couple weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get rid of the fact i sent it at all as soon as possible is there any way you can help me plz I'm desperate

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I filled out my
card info
It's imperative I do this asap
You are going to cancel my device? All I want to do is get rid of the email I sent to the wrong person

Can you tell me what email provider this person is using?

Thanks

kris

Okay unfortunately you cannot recall emails from people outside your "email group"

It can only be done internally, I'm sorry!

Note: Can you please rate me at the top so I am credited with my time, 5/5 gives me most credit and would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Unhelpful and outrageous charges.I would like to be reimbursed for something that took so long to provide me any informarion. Your customer service is outragrous
Tech Support Specialist: Josh, Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Josh, Support Specialist

I apologize for the long wait.

Do you still need help with your issue?

Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 11 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

You can not "unsend" an email

it is like saying can i pull back a letter after the post office picked it up and dropped it in somebody's mail box

you cant get it back

the one possible exception that i know of is if you are on aol and were sending to another aol customer you might be able to recall it if they havent read it yet. but even that i would not bet on still working. and not many people still use aol because it is a crap service in a ton of other ways.