I need to set up bridge support on my Fios router. Dell

Customer Question
I need to set...

I need to set up bridge support on my Fios router.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a Norton Cube router that I need to bridge to

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Whats the full name brand and model of the Fios router you have?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Fios G1110
Gateway
okay

It said payment failure on my end, if you would prefer I can go ahead and connect and then if Im successful in helping you then we can deal with the payment afterwords.

If you want to go ahead and connect,

To start the connection, please click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=57697e9f-6024-4484-aac3-fcf175c9a352

On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Dustin S

HI, I sent you the connection steps but I never heard back from you.

Did you still want to connect? And if so, let me know if you encountered any issues following the steps to connect sent in my previous reply. Thank you,

Dustin S

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S