My computer keeps asking for my user name and password i…

Customer Question
my computer keeps asking for...
my computer keeps asking for my user name and password ***** just moved in with grand daughter she has a different service exede so how do i change them so i can be hooked up to the internet
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, is your computer able to connect to the internet at all?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Andy, Computer Consultant