Im I forgot my password. can't seem to get help by automated…

Customer Question
Hi im***@******.*** I...

Hi im***@******.*** I forgot my password. can't seem to get help by automated system. Can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

I don't remember.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No. was trying to get my phone to work and couldn't remember.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all I can think of. Thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?