Must disable security program so that I can restore my files…

Customer Question
Must disable security program...

Must disable security program so that I can restore my files and system

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes. I installed SYSTEM MECHANIC

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

Are you trying to disable your built in antivirus or the system mechanic?

Are you trying to remove system mechanic afterward?

Hi, i closed down your other request about this same question and put it in for a refund. Please only respond here to continue.

Windows 10. I added System Mechanic so I suspect that program is responsible for the problem but it could also be McAfee. I would keep System Mechanic if it was compatible. Otherwise remove it.

You can keep either, you just cant 'run' either at the same time. You also have windows defender that is built in.

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block

For further information you can call our customer service department.

1.***-***-****

We can continue written or i can wait until you make a call. This is normal. Your cc/bank just needs you to say

this is something you want/requested.

Please advise.

Im sorry. Yes to continue written or wait for you? Either is fine.

I did use another credit card and payment was accepted. Now I do want to switch to a secure remote assistance
I don't know what to do. I ask for assistance but get no response. Please advise
How do I access the "unclaimed offer"?

I have been waiting for you for 3 hours. I have been keeping an eye on it.

Did you call customer service as requested? It still wont allow me to send a remote offer and it wont

show yours that you sent. Please explain to them that we cannot send you one due to you sending the first one.

Stay with them until resolved. I will wait.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone