My work computer is running at 100% cpu and the issue is…

Customer Question
Hi, my work computer...

Hi, my work computer is running at 100% cpu and the issue is related to microsoft. What can I do

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Latitude E5440

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Company policy does not allow updates unless it comes from them

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

When you say its related to microsoft, what exactly do you mean? Whats the process in the task manager thats got the processor locked at 100%?

Also, if you would like me to connect to your computer and repair this issue personally, let me know. There would be a 30$ fee payable after that service is successful and resolves the issue, otherwise you would receive a full refund of all fees paid.

If you would like to continue via written support at the initial fee, then please read and respond to my question above about the task manager. Thank you,

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I received a message saying DISABLED ADD-INS which decreased or caused outlook to crash;
one note 2.044 seconds
microsoft conferencing 1.389 seconds
outlook phishing 1.279 seconds
classifier 11.544 seconds
this is a work computer and your access would be blocked. Is it possible to delete and reinstall microsoft without destroying everything else?
hi are you still there?

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

All we should have to do is delete / remove the addins in outlook, and that should solve some or most of the issue.

What version of MS office / Outlook do you have? 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 ?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S