I am in Alabama and i have a New York area code can you help…

Customer Question
I am in Alabama...

I am in Alabama and i have a New York area code can you help me get A AL

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Labama area code

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have A new york area code and I need A Alabama area code it is saying my number is ***** working ,I can call out but I can not recieve calls

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?

The state of Alabama is served by five area codes : 205 - 334 - 938 - 256 and 251, you can choose one of them

are you there please?

Do you still need help ?