Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Its my Microsoft outlook account, it is asking me to put my

Customer Question

its my Microsoft outlook account, it is asking me to put my details in, but I cannot select Australia, it only brings up American states
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: sorry I am not tech savvy, the computer is a hp stream. I am unsure of the operating system. It's brand new
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think because my son has access to my computer I think he has mucked up the details because it keep asking for parents permission ok. will it only cost $5 or is there more money involved?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible

$5 is an initial deposit. as an expert i would not be very sure of the charges

you can contact customer service for a clarification about the same and then we may proceed further on this

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help