Its my Microsoft outlook account, it is asking me to put my…

Customer Question
Its my Microsoft outlook...

Its my Microsoft outlook account, it is asking me to put my details in, but I cannot select Australia, it only brings up American states

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Sorry I am not tech savvy, the computer is a hp stream. I am unsure of the operating system. It's brand new

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think because my son has access to my computer I think he has mucked up the details because it keep asking for parents permission ok. will it only cost $5 or is there more money involved?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible

$5 is an initial deposit. as an expert i would not be very sure of the charges

you can contact customer service for a clarification about the same and then we may proceed further on this

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help