I'm not able to sign in as the message says my email is

Customer Question
Hi I'm not able...

Hi I'm not able to sign in as the message says my email is already taken

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No not to my knowledge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to sign up as we are in desperate need of a driver due to the storm

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/8/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible

are you trying to signup for a new gmail account or you are trying to signup on some other website