Membership #SPA00GST1015877169. I am having problems with…

Customer Question
Membership #SPA00GST1015877169 Technician's Assistant:...

Membership #SPA00GST1015877169

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am having problems with the tool bar. I lost it at the top and now I have a lot of junk at the top bottom of the ;screen. Help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just this afternoon. I was trying to print something and I couldn't get the item to print and I was trying various things but I didn't think I changed anything until tonight

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

What's the make / model of your computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,