Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am using Outlook 2013. I have received an email and when I

Customer Question

I am using Outlook 2013. I have received an email and when I opened it there is a header at the bottom which I can open and see many email that the person who sent the email to me has sent to other people. I am sure I should not see them, so I sent myself an email and sure enough I can read emails I sent to my bank and to other businesses at the bottom of the email. I can open any one of them and the attachments. This is really bad. What do I do to get this stopped?
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: I have been using Outlook 2013 for years. I just loaded it on my new computer and it is now an issue. I have two computers and the old computer does not do this but my new computer does.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I am on automatic update. I looked. Being a new computer there are many updates installed immediately. Stared computer on 9/2 ---65 updates on 9/2. -----2 updates on 9/6. I stopped auto update on 9/6
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

I'm not quite sure what you mean is happening, but I understand some personal data is moving?

Can you send a screenshot?