I am using Outlook 2013. I have received an email and when I…

Customer Question
I am using Outlook...

I am using Outlook 2013. I have received an email and when I opened it there is a header at the bottom which I can open and see many email that the person who sent the email to me has sent to other people. I am sure I should not see them, so I sent myself an email and sure enough I can read emails I sent to my bank and to other businesses at the bottom of the email. I can open any one of them and the attachments. This is really bad. What do I do to get this stopped?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue?

I have been using Outlook 2013 for years. I just loaded it on my new computer and it is now an issue. I have two computers and the old computer does not do this but my new computer does.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am on automatic update. I looked. Being a new computer there are many updates installed immediately. Stared computer on 9/2 ---65 updates on 9/2. -----2 updates on 9/6. I stopped auto update on 9/6

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

I'm not quite sure what you mean is happening, but I understand some personal data is moving?

Can you send a screenshot?

Andy, Computer Consultant