Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Asus laptop X200M- software? model x200m notebook pc, win

Customer Question

Asus laptop X200M- software?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Asus? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: model x200m notebook pc, win 10. as win8 printed to hp photosmt printer. no problem wireless. got a new HP Envy prntr. then purchaced win10 upgrade. installed win10. notebok still prints to photosmt but will not prnt to new Envy, even though it can see it but reports offline. printer is online
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: answered in last commment
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

What's the model number of your new HP Envy printer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Envy 5642
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
printer is online, iPad and iPhone print to it.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

OK; please open up the following download link for your printer now:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/en5640/EN5640_Full_WebPack_40.11.1135.exe

Save and open/run the "EN5640_Full_WebPack_40.11.1135.exe" file when prompted by your browser, and follow the on-screen prompts to install the HP Envy printer one more time now.

Does this resolve your issue with printing?

Do keep me posted; thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
im old man printer is 50' away. tried print , comp says connecting, after a min says connected. then i print, sit and wait 20 sec. goto printer stand at printer for 45 sec THEN it prints.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
could this have something to do with default printer setting?
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

I see; could you let me know if you installed the driver I provided for the printer in my above reply earlier?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i followed your instructions
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

OK; I'll have to go off for the day now, so let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks