Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

Need help setting up onedrive on my home computer. I need to

Customer Question

need help setting up onedrive on my home computer. I need to access all my company files. They are all on onedrive.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Do you know your OneDrive account email address and password?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Using bootcamp on a mac desktop. Not sure what version of Windows. I thought I knew the account and password, I can get it from the office.

Thank you. Are you able to sign in your OneDrive account at the OneDrive.com website?

http://www.onedrive.com

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i will try

OK. There, at the OneDrive.com website, you can sign in your OneDrive account, then you can access your files there.

- And you can also download / install the OneDrive app:

https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-us/download/

- Note: If you cannot sign in your OneDrive account, please check with your company for your OneDrive account email address and password.

- Is there anything else you need for now?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do not charge me for this answer. I have not recieved any help of any kind. Stop all payment now.

I'm sorry. Is there any problem? I've provided you the answer; all you need is the correct email address and password ***** your OneDrive account from your company.

If you'd like to, I can also connect remotely to your computer and fix this issue directly and quickly for you.

Please let me know; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.