Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I need to reset my Microsoft Password, Could U Help me? Dell

Customer Question

I need to reset my Microsoft Password, Could U Help me?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell Microsoft 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you referring to your hotmail/outlook etc or a gmail which is google?

If it is the hotmail, you reset this way. If you have issues, do not rate yet. Just reply and we will go from there.

Click this link: Reset your password. to set up
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026971/microsoft-account-how-to-reset-your-microsoft-account-password
Choose the reason that you need password ***** then click Next.

Enter your email address when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.

Enter the characters you see on the screen (this procedure makes us know you're not a robot), then click Next.

If you've added security information to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you provide. You'll be able to set a new password ***** you enter that code on the next screen.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger

of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email

updates between us.

Thank you,

~Franklin