Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Certificate Course In Computer Maintenance
15197395

I have a message that my computer has been blocked and to

Customer Question

i have a message that my computer has been blocked and to call a number to remove thevirus
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: lenovo ideapad 110
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i had Kaspersky kis loaded yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Expert:  Sudipto replied 1 month ago.

It seems that, your PC is infected by a ransomware, which means a virus has locked your computer and when you pay the money you will get the password, but that is not the case always as there is no guarantee that, you will get the password ***** paying the money, so if there are no important files on your PC then, it will be better to reset the PC to factory defaults, you can get some more detailed information from the link below, reply me back after reading the article from the link.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/ransomware-what-to-do-next,news-25107.html