I have a message that my computer has been blocked and to…

Customer Question
I have a message...

I have a message that my computer has been blocked and to call a number to remove thevirus

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Lenovo ideapad 110

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I had Kaspersky kis loaded yesterday

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

It seems that, your PC is infected by a ransomware, which means a virus has locked your computer and when you pay the money you will get the password, but that is not the case always as there is no guarantee that, you will get the password ***** paying the money, so if there are no important files on your PC then, it will be better to reset the PC to factory defaults, you can get some more detailed information from the link below, reply me back after reading the article from the link.

https://www.tomsguide.com/us/ransomware-what-to-do-next,news-25107.html