I accidentally hit a key and got switched to a black

Customer Question
I accidentally hit a...

I accidentally hit a key and got switched to a black display.. How do I return to the standard white background display?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have an Acer chrome book.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, it was a simple slip of the finger!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?