To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.
If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
- Go to Yahoo Mail Payments.
- Click Products & Services.
- Click your subscription service.
- Click Cancel Service.
- Follow the onscreen steps to finish canceling the service.
Please also review this on how to use the most basic yahoo.
Unfortunately, you can no longer switch back to Yahoo! Mail Classic once you've moved to Yahoo! Mail. However, you need not use the full Yahoo! Mail; you can instead opt for Yahoo! Mail basic, a simple version of Yahoo! Mail that's similar to Yahoo! Mail Classic.
The easiest way to switch to the basic version of Yahoo! Mail is to log onto your account and then open this URL, which will take you directly to the older view.
Here's another way:
- Click or tap the Help menu button at the top right of the page. It's the one that looks like a gear.
- Choose Settings from that drop-down menu.
- In the Viewing email section, which should be open by default, scroll down to the very bottom and choose Basic instead of Full featured.
- Click the Save button.
Please do NOT rate this as we may need further support for this issue and will continue if necessary.
If this is what you needed, then go ahead and rate with five stars to finish the issue.
Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger
of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email
updates between us.