Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Second opinion] when i was living in NY, i had FIOS and the

Customer Question

Second opinion] when i was living in NY, i had FIOS and the option to pay $15 per month to have a tech login periodically and do a general maintenance cleanup (spyware, malware, registry cleanup, etc)now i'm in rhode island and they have Cox, (no FIOS)i'm wondering if u know of any similar, affordable, computer maintenance service that can replace what I had with FIOS.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sorry for the repeated post. Screen kept giving me an error response and ask me to try again. i see now that it posted the same question multiple times. please disregard.
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Would you like me to cancel this one for you?

Thanks

Kris