I have tried to update my billing information to pay a past…

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to update my billing information to pay a past due amount and i get this message. "my browser want let 3rd party cookies through" how do i fix this?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP 2000 LAPTOP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

BUT I HAVE UPDATED IT TO MICROSOFT 360

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Computer
9/7/2017
Tech Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Dark blue e is for edge on the taskbar. Light blue e is internet explorer on 10.

Firefox is a blue globe with an orange fox on it and Chrome is a red/green/yellow/blue circle.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 ?