Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have a brand new HP laptop computer running Window 10 and

Customer Question

i have a brand new HP laptop computer running Window 10 and I am having problem with the mail system syncing with Bright House Road Runner mail. I tried running the Microsoft trouble shooting app to fix it but I still have problems.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: It is a HP 15-ay039wm running Windows 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No it is brand new
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Are you trying to set up your email account with the Windows 10 Mail app (with the white envelope icon)?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
that is right.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

https://www.fastsupport.com/540713363
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

Please follow the steps in my above reply to download and open the remote file on your computer, and we will be connected. Here's the remote link again:

www.fastsupport.com/540713363

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 month ago.

We are still not connected; are you having any issues with opening the above remote link on your computer now?